Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Post 2 The status in my family and friends

I am the only child in my family. I respect my parents. And they love me, too. Every member's status is as equal as the others. My parents allow me to do what I would like to do. I don't limit them to do anything . When I am in trouble, parents give me some suggests to help me. I am glad to chat with them when they are unhappy. The relationship among us just likes what friends have.
I think the status among friends should be equal, too. Beacuse we are friends, not employer and employee. If the status are not equal, I don't guess the friendship will be last for a long time. Maybe you are smarter than your friends, but it doesn't mean you have higher statu. If they have problem, you can help them nicely. Maybe someone else are very patient about her friends. So when you feel sad, you could talk to her.
I don't believe the status among my family and friends are different. Love and recept are essential .

1 comment:

  1. I think that you have point with the status between friends. I like that you relaltionship with ur parent is more of a friendship because the bond is better.

    ReplyDelete